As a Charitable Trust, we are committed to supporting renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainable communities. To deliver these we offer grant funding to organisations to support a wide range of initiatives that deliver this aim. View the History of Grants Awards page to see who we have funded in the past.
Grants can be awarded to individuals and organisations which are not-for-profit, charities or an SME (Small or Medium Sized Enterprise) and based within the prioritised geographical area of South Cumbria.
Applications must also meet at least one of the five objects below:
(1) contributing towards reducing carbon emissions in your organisation / in the local area
(2) promoting renewable sources of energy for the public benefit
(3) promoting the conservation of energy through advice and education
(4) energy efficiency improvements in your organisation/in the local area
(5) promoting and supporting sustainable community
To see if your scheme is eligible, please see the Guidance Notes
We will acknowledge applications within 21 days of receipt. Applications will be assessed at least every 6 months, dependent on available finance.